Since my kids are home with me all day I am always looking for easy yet filling lunches that take no time at all to prepare and one of our favorite is Stromboli.
Full of Italian meats and yummy cheeses this quick lunch is sure to fill up their bellies and get you out of the kitchen in no time!
Leftovers are yummy too, although with 5 kids and a son who eats me out of house and home, leftovers aren’t something I have very often!
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- ¼ lb salami
- ¼ lb ham
- ¼ lb provolone cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese( or any other cheese to your liking!)
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Roll out pizza crust and place meats and cheeses in a line down the center.
- Roll edges together and place seam underneath
- Cut slits in the top to allow steam to escape and rub top with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or the top is brown.
- Slice and enjoy with some marinara sauce for dipping.
Looking for more recipes?
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
My husband will love this! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner link up!
This looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party. Hope you come back next week so I can stop by again. I hope you will stop by Thursday Favorite Things tomorrow.
Andrea Nine says
This looks delicious and so easy with the pizza crust!
Sheila DelCharco says
A recipe that feeds many is always welcome! Thanks for linking up at The Blended Blog!
Miz Helen says
We love Stromboli and your recipe looks fantastic! Have a great first week of spring and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with FULL PLATE THURSDAY!