I am all about trying to get more organized and save money this year and one of the ways I plan on doing that is to get better with my weekly meal planning, using coupons at the grocery store and remembering to use (and bring with me!) a grocery shopping list! I can’t tell you how many times I have gone to the store to get groceries and then gotten home and realized I forgotten something important and back to the store we go…that’s why I love this Grocery Shopping List Template!
To help me and you get on track with our grocery spending habits I have put together this handy Grocery Shopping List Template. My plan is to print this out each week and put it on my refrigerator. That way I can add items to it each week as we run out and then I just have to fill in the items I need when doing my meal plan.
Grocery Shopping List Template
I hope this Grocery Shopping List Template helps you out next time you head to the grocery store!
Other Money Saving Tips:
- Teaching Kids to Save–One Coin at a Time–your loose coins add up quickly so why not save them and then use them for something fun at the end of the year?
- Saving Money with a Weekly Meal Plan–I *hate* doing a meal plan but when I do I find that my days go smoother, my dinnertime is less rushed, I have less wasted food AND I save money out of my grocery budget!
- Free Baby Stuff Online–everyone can use free baby stuff right?
- Ways to Save– lot of tips on how to save money!
- Save money when shopping online with Ebates–if you like to shop online you might as well get money back on your purchases!