This is a sponsored post on behalf of GIANT Food Stores but as always my opinion are 100% my own.
Sometimes it seems like someone in my house is always hungry! My four older kids are all swimmers so they burn a lot of calories during practice and with my oldest being a boy and almost a teenager–well do I have to say anymore? It is true when they say pre-teen boys eat you out of house and home. It is important to me however, that when they are hungry they reach for snacks that not only satisfy their hunger but good for them and their growing bodies, so I love making these easy Peanut Butter Granola Bites to have on hand.
This recipe is so easy to make, that I often get my 9 and 7 year old to help me with them, they like being involved in the kitchen and it saves me from getting my hands all sticky.
- 2½ cups Natures Promise Organic Fruit and Nut Granola
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise Blue Agave Nectar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic smooth peanut butter
- Place granola in a large bowl.
- Melt peanut butter, brown sugar and agave sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and creamy.
- Add peanut butter mixture to granola and mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoons on to a cookie sheet.
- Cool slightly.
- Once cool, take granola mixture and roll into balls
- Note: Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
What’s even better about this recipe is that I can use organic ingredients so that I feel great about what I’m feeding my family without breaking the budget by using the Nature’s Promise brand from GIANT Food Store.
Nature’s Promise is exclusive to GIANT and features more than 800 products ranging from perishables, non-perishable items, household items and health and beauty.
For more information please visit www.giantfoodstores.com.