Hello everyone, nice to see you again for this week’s Motivation Monday feature! How was your weekend? Mine was every nice as my daughter got her First Holy Communion. Thankfully the rain held off for most of the day!
Here is what you may have missed this week on NEPA MOM:
This Cucumber and Tomato Salad recipe is super simple and makes a great side dish on a hot summer day!
This Easy Cheesy Garlic Chicken has quickly become a family favorite–and it is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Have kids you need to keep occupied this summer? Cinemark has released its Summer Clubhouse schedule so make sure to check it out!
Finally, this easy Pulled Pork Recipe in the Crockpot is the perfect summer meal!
That’s it, and now we are on to the link ups! Hope you find something you love!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Bacon Stuffed Cheeseburgers | Penny Pincher Jenny
2. Strawberry, Honey and Jalepno Margarita | Lexi Bites
3. Summer Fun with Bottle Caps | Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
4. DIY Clothespin Sunburst | Tie Dye Lemonade
5. DIY Shoebox Charging Station | Dagmar’s Home
6. Rainbow Pepper Spaghetti Squash Recipe, Vegan Gluten Free | My Dairy Free Gluten Free Life