My kids love to use foaming hand soap, according to them it just makes washing their hands fun and who am I to question them wanting torahs their hands? Foaming hand soap can get pricey however, so I love to make my own Foaming Hand Soap with Essentials Oils. It uses natural ingredients, I can make it whenever I need it and it smells great too!
Foaming Hand Soap with Essential Oils
You won’t believe how easy it is to make!
*This post uses affiliate links*
- 1 foaming soap container
- 2 tbsp. Castille Soap – Dr. Bonner’s unscented works great!
- 1 tsp. Almond oil
- 10-15 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil ( I use Young Living Essential Oils. If you are interested in ordering Young Living please scroll to the bottom of the page for ordering instructions)
- Pour castile soap and Almond Oil into a foaming soap container
- Add Essential Oils
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water, leaving room at the top for the foaming pump.
- Secure the top back on the pump top and shake gently.
- Pump desired amount into hands and wash with warm water.
Try it today!
HOW TO ORDER YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS:
1. Click Here to begin the enrollment process.
2. Select Wholesale Member so you can get the discount!
3. My member # is 2860954. It should auto-populate in the form, but just in case it doesn’t there you have it.
4. Select your starter kit. The Premium Starter Kit truly is the best value because it comes with eleven bottles of the most versatile oils PLUS a diffuser which is one of the best ways to use your oils (diffusers cost $99 if purchased retail.)
5. It will ask if you’d like to join Essential Rewards. ER is a fantastic program and as a business builder you’ll want to be enrolled, but feel free to skip signing up for Essential Rewards at this time.
6. Check out and as soon as you get your confirmation. Once you check out I will get an email and I’ll email you with further instructions.