My kids love to celebrate the holidays and love when we can make easy treats to celebrate. No holiday treat is easier than these Easter Rolo Pretzels, they are the perfect Sweet and Salty Treat and since they are so easy to make they are a great way for my girls to help out in the kitchen.
This recipe will yield 3 dozen Easter Rolo pretzels:
36 small waffle pretzels
36 unwrapped Rolo Candies
36 malted egg candies
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Line the pretzels on the cookie sheet in 3 rows of 12.
4. Place a Rolo candy piece in the middle of each pretzel.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate softens.
6. Place cookie sheet on a wire metal rack to cool.
7. Gently insert the malted eggs into each softened Rolo piece.
8. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
Cross Cake–Easy Easter Dessert