Summer is almost here and for many of us that means that we are looking for easy dinner meals and side dishes that don’t require a lot of time in the kitchen.
I am always looking for simple and healthy side dishes to go with our proteins at dinner and this Cucumber and Tomato salad is just the trick. It takes minimal time to prepare, although I do feel it is better if you let it sit before eating to soak of the juices.
This Cucumber and Tomato Salad Recipe with Feta tastes great, goes well with fish, chicken or beef and it doesn’t require you to use the stove so it is perfect for a hot summer day!
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Two cucumbers
- Three tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic or malt vinegar
- Feta Cheese
- Cut up two cucumbers into bite sized pieces
- Dice 3 tomatoes
- Put tomatoes and cucumbers in a large bowl
- Add olive oil to taste
- Add Balsamic vinegar or malt vinegar to taste
- Dash of salt or any of your favorite salt-free seasonings
- Toss everything together and let sit in juices.
- Sprinkle Feta Cheese on top
Looking for some more recipes?