With summer like weather finally here to stay (hopefully!), kids are out of school and the last thing I want to do is be stuck in the house cleaning–and I’m sure that you feel the same way. Cleaning is necessary, it has to be done but I have found that if I stay on top of cleaning and don’t let myself get too far behind it is easier to maintain a clean house in a short period of time and that means I can clean and get out to door to summer fun!
As a result I have put together a quick Bathroom Cleaning Checklist to help me get the dirty job done in no time! With a little planning and some elbow grease you can have a sparkling clean home in no time.
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Wipe counters
- Wipe cabinets with a damp cloth
- Clean out cabinets and wipe with a damp cloth
- Wipe down all walls and baseboards with a damp cloth
- Clean toilet
- Clean shower/tub
- Dust blinds
- Wash windows as necessary
- Remove shower curtain and wash well
- Wash all towels in hot water
- Mop floor
- Replace light bulbs with LED lights and wipe down light fixtures
- Wipe all outlet covers and light switches with a damp cloth
Cleaning Tools to Make the Job Easier
We all have our own tried and true cleaning tools that we use when we do our everyday cleaning but there are some tools that make the job easier.
- An assortment of rags–these don’t have to be anything fancy. Old cut up t-shirts or dingy washcloths can do the trick, just make sure you have enough of them.
- A toilet cleaning brush or a sponge just for cleaning your toilets
- A broom, dustpan, wet mop and bucket
- An all purpose, anti-bacterial cleaning solution like Mean Green All Purpose Cleaner.
Suitable for use in the kitchen, bathrooms and other household areas Mean Green is the perfect All Purpose cleaner to clean, deodorize and disinfect the surfaces your family and pets touch every day.
Mean Green Anti-Bacterial does not contain bleach, harsh acids or phosphates and is designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection in areas where housekeeping is of prime importance.
I am a Mean Green Ambassador and have been compensated for this post but as always my opinion is 100% my own.