This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellSavings #CollectiveBias
This Baked Lasagna Recipe is one of my families favorite meals and for good reason. Who doesn’t love the ooey, cheesy goodness baked with spaghetti sauce and pasta? Know what else I love about it? The fact that I can make it in advance–even freeze it–and then just bake it when I need an easy homemade meal in minutes.
With five kids and a busy after school schedule of swim team practices, I am all about getting easy dinners on the table in no time–and that is why I love to make dinners that are semi-homemade. I love to take convience items from the grocery store and put a little twist on them, which is why I also buy spaghetti sauce but add some browned meat to it. One of my daughters really doesn’t like to eat meat but will eat it with sauce so I always try and add meat to the sauce to sneak in some protein.
Baked Lasagna Dinner
Once you have your sauce warmed up, your pasta cooked and your cheeses ready to go assembly of the lasagna rollups in easy.
Place sauce in the bottom of a 8X8 baking dish.
Place cheese mixture along the length of the cooked lasagna noodles and roll.
Place each roll up in the baking dish and cover with sauce. My family likes it saucy so I use a lot of sauce for great flavor.
Add cheese and bake.
Easy semi-homemade meals are especially important during Back to School, when our schedules gets busy with school and after school activities and the days get shorter. By planning ahead and having some meals like this Baked Lasagna Recipe in the freezer, you can have an easy, homemade meal on the table in no time every night of the week–no more takeout!
- 1 jar Prego Italian Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz lasagna noodles
- 4 cups Ricotta cheese
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt/pepper/Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef, add sauce and heat until bubbling
- Prepare lasagna noodles as directed
- Mix Ricotta, most of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and salt/pepper/Italian season (to taste)
- Spread ½ cup Prego Italian sauce in bottom of 8X8 pan and two disposable loaf pans
- Spread cheese mixture on cooked lasagna noodles and roll up.
- Place on top of sauce mixture until pan is filled
- Cover with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- (Please note: If you are planning on freezing the loaf pans then assemble and cover with tin foil. Freeze before cooking. When ready to eat just defrost and cook for 20 minutes)
Did you know that Prego Italian Sauce has the perfect sweet and savory Italian Flavor that tastes homemade? Want to try it for yourself? Make sure to print these money saving coupons and use them at your local Walmart location.
What easy dinnertime recipes do you make for Back to School?