This Saturday, October 1st make sure to stop at Courthouse Square in Downtown Scranton from 10-3 p.m for the Pages and Places Family Street Fair!
This fun day will feature FREE fun and educational activities for children and families! The Civil War Era themed day will include face painting, live music, costumes, workshops, crafts and MORE!
In addition, the special Main Stage Events include:
* Tonya Hegamin, Most Loved in All the World, 10 a.m.
* Linda Oatman High, Cemetery Keepers, 11 a.m.
* The Drunkenmillers (Musicians) 11:30 a.m.a & 2 p.m.
* Second Annual Poetry Contest Award Ceremony: 12 noon
* Marty Crisp, Private Captain, 1 p.m.
* Top Hats and Lace (Civil War Dance Group) 1:20 p.m.
For more information go to: www.pagesandplaces.org
Sounds like a great day!